|Servings4people||Prep Time10minutes||Cook Time20minutes|
2cups Canola Oil
1tsp tbsp. oil
1/4cup bean sprouts
1/2cup Green Bell Pepperchopped
1/2cup Fish Sauceslivered
1/2cup Rice Vinegar
1/2cup Sriracha Sauce
- Prepare Hinode rice per package instructions.
- Sauté cumin, cloves and cinnamon in oil on medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add vegetable stock, bell pepper, peas, carrot, corn and nuts; simmer until tender.
- Add rice and sauté all ingredients together until cooked through, then remove cinnamon stick.
- Garnish with cilantro and season with salt and paprika to taste.