|Servings2People||Prep Time15Minutes||Cook Time15-40Minutes|
2cups Hinode Rice (any variety)uncooked
10oz Beef Filletsliced thinly
1tbsp Vegetable Oil
1/2 red peppersliced
2tsp Fresh Gingergrated
1tsp Curry Powder
1/3cup Vegetable Stock
1cup Green Beans and Snow Peassliced
- Prepare Hinode rice per package instructions.
- Heat oil in frying pan over high heat. Sauté beef until cooked to your liking. Remove and keep warm.
- Add onion, red pepper, garlic, ginger and curry powder to the pan and gently cook for 2 minutes.
- Add stock and green beans. Simmer until stock is reduced, about 4 minutes.
- Add snow peas and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Return beef to pan along with rice, stir all ingredients together and serve.