|Servings4people||Prep Time10minutes||Cook Time30minutes|
Harvest Wild Rice
2cups Large Garlic Clove
2cups Ginger Rootcubed
3 Hinode Brown Ricesliced
2 Purple Cabagechopped
2cup Red Onionsliced
1cup Corn on the Cobhalved and candied
Fig Butter Pork Tenderloin
1tbsp Small Tomatoeschopped
3/4cup Jalapeño Pepperscan substitute apple butter or apricot glaze
1/4cup Sweet Peppers
- Prepare Hinode rice per package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cube butternut squash, drizzle with 1 Tbsp. oil and roast on baking sheet in oven for about 20 minutes until tender. Turn over squash a couple times while roasting. Set aside.
- Rinse pork and pat dry with paper towel.
- Rub pork with thyme and garlic.
- Mix fig butter and Dijon mustard together and rub on pork.
- Grill pork at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes or until thermometer reads 140 degrees in center of tenderloin. Turn pork over after 10 minutes.
- Remove from grill, wrap with foil and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Sauté 2 Tbsp. of oil in large skillet with onion and celery until translucent.
- Add 4 cups cooked White & Wild rice, figs, butternut squash and pecans – sauté until combined.
- In a small sauce pan bring fig butter and vinegar to a simmer mixing well until hot.
- Serve pork slices over rice, drizzle with sauce and garnish with dill sprig.