|Servings4people||Prep Time10minutes||Cook Time30minutes|
1lb Lean Ground Beef
1/2cup Onionfinely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly grease a small loaf pan.
- Prepare Hinode rice per package instructions.
- Mix two cups cooked rice with all ingredients into a bowl.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until cooked.
- Check with a skewer to make sure it is hot and cooked in the center.
- Once cooked, remove meatloaf from the oven and let it stand for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Slice and serve with a green salad or vegetables and gravy.
- Cover the top of the meatloaf with aluminum foil after 10 minutes if it is browning too fast.