|Servings4people||Prep Time5minutes||Cook Time15minutes|
6cups hot chicken stock
2tbsp corn starch
1/2cup sliced green onion
- Cook Hinode white rice (any variety)
- Place chicken in a saucepan, pour in the hot chicken stock, stir and bring to a boil until chicken is cooked.
- Add rice.
- Combine water and corn flour; pour into the boiling soup while stirring, simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl, whisk lightly with a fork and stir into the boiling soup.
- Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with green onion.
Add sliced chili and a few drops of vinegar for a hot and sour Thai soup.
Add more corn starch for a thicker soup.