|Servings2people||Prep Time5minutes||Cook Time25minutes|
2 Green Onionssliced
4oz gouda cheesegrated
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare Hinode rice per package instructions.
- Combine 3 cups cooked rice, eggs, zucchini, green onions, salt & pepper and grated cheese in a bowl (saving small amount for top).
- Pour mixture into a heated non-stick pan and cook for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Sprinkle remaining grated cheese and parsley.
- Grate zest of one lemon on top.
- Transfer to a pre-heated oven and finish cooking for another 5 minutes until golden on top.