|Servings4People||Prep Time10Minutes||Cook Time20-40Minutes|
2cups Hinode Rice (any variety)uncooked
1lb Chicken Thigh or Breast Filletschopped
4cups Chicken Stock or Water
1 Medium Fresh Mangodiced or tinned mango
6 Green Shallotsfinely chopped
2tbsp Sweet Chili Sauce
1tbsp Soy Sauce
1/2cup Roasted Almondsunsalted (optional)
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium high heat and cook chicken until lightly browned, 2- 3 minutes.
- Add rice and stock to chicken and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, per rice package directions.
- Steam vegetables until tender.
- Sauté vegetables, mango, shallots and sauces with rice until mixed thoroughly.
- Top with nuts and serve.