|Servings4people||Prep Time10minutes||Cook Time20-40minutes|
1 1/2oz Shiitake Mushroomsdried
3/4lb chicken tenders
1/4cup dry sherry
1/4cup Soy Saucereduced sodium
2tsp Sesame Oildark
1/8tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
4cups Broccoli Florets
1 Medium Onionhalved and sliced into 1/4-inch slices
4tsp Fresh Gingerchopped
3 Garlic Cloveminced
1tsp olive oil
- Prepare Hinode rice per package instructions.
- Place mushrooms in small bowl, cover with hot water and soak 30 minutes or until caps are soft. Drain mushrooms, squeeze out excess water, discard stems and slice caps into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
- Slice chicken tenders diagonal into ½ inch wide pieces.
- Combine sherry, soy sauce, sesame oil and crushed pepper in small bowl.
- Spray large nonstick skillet or wok with cooking spray; on medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 3 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
- Add broccoli, onion and 1/4 cup water to skillet. Cover and steam until tender; 4 minutes.
- Add ginger, garlic and vegetable oil; stir-fry 30 seconds. Add soy sauce mixture and mushrooms; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Serve hot over Hinode rice.