|Servings4People||Prep Time10Minutes||Cook Time20-40Minutes|
2cups Hinode Rice (any variety)uncooked
4cup Chicken Stock
1lb chicken breast filletsthinly sliced
1tbsp Crushed Garlic
2tbsp Oyster Sauce
1/4cup Water or Stock
- Prepare Hinode rice per package instructions.
- Remove from heat and stand, covered, while preparing chicken.
- Heat oil in pan over moderately high heat.
- Sauté chicken and garlic until lightly browned, 3-4 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Reduce heat and add vegetables, oyster sauce and 1/4 cup of stock (or water) and simmer 3-4 minutes until vegetables are just cooked.
- Serve with rice.