|Servings4People||Prep Time15Minutes||Cook Time15Minutes|
2cups Hinode Rice (any variety)cooked
1lb Chickenapprox. 2 breasts
4tbsp Vegetable Oil
4tsp Mild Curry Paste
1cup Chicken Stock
4tbsp Almondstoasted and slivered
Salt and Pepperto taste
- Place chicken and curry paste in a bowl and marinate chicken for a few minutes.
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add onion, cook for a minute then add chicken and stir-fry for a few minutes or until chicken is almost cooked.
- Add stock and raisins and simmer for 2 minutes
- Stir in the cooked rice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with almonds and garnish with yogurt and cilantro.