|Servings4people||Prep Time15minutes||Cook Time40minutes|
1.5lb Chicken Breastcubed
2tbsp Vegetable Oil
1tbsp Sesame Oil
1cup Green Onionssliced
5tbsp Soy Sauce
- Prepare Hinode rice per package instructions
- Heat vegetable oil in a non stick pan.
- Add chicken, fry gently for a minute.
- Add ginger and garlic and stir fry until cooked.
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl and whisk lightly with a fork.
- Remove chicken from pan add sesame oil, heat then add egg mix and stir fry quickly, add chicken back into the pan.
- Add rice and stir fry until rice is hot.
- Add soy sauce and green onions and heat through for another minute.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Add fresh chili for extra spice.