|Servings4People||Prep Time10Minutes||Cook Time15-40Minutes|
3cups Hinode Rice (any variety)cooked
4tbsp Vegetable Oil
38 oz Beef Medallions
Salt and Pepperto taste
5oz Tomato Chutney
- Prepare Hinode rice pre package instructions.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Season beef medallions then cook in heated pan to your preference, remove from pan and set aside.
- Place butter and garlic into pan, cook gently over low heat.
- Add cooked rice and stir for 1 minute until rice is well coated.
- Serve on bed of hot Hinode rice.