|Servings4-6People||Prep Time15Minutes||Cook Time15Minutes|
3cups Hinode Ricecooked, any variety
2tbsp Sesame Oildivided
6oz Tofuextra firm, cut into 1" cubes
1/4tsp Black Pepper
1 1/2cup Carrotsdiced
1 1/2cup Green Cabagefinely shredded
1/2cup Green Onionssliced
- Cook rice per package instructions.
- Press tofu with paper towel to remove moisture.
- Stir-fry tofu in 1 tablespoon oil until golden brown.
- Add another tablespoon of oil, carrots, cabbage, peas, garlic, and cooked rice and stir-fry until cooked through.
- Create a well in the middle of rice and crack egg into the middle. Stir egg until cooked through and then mix all ingredients together.
- Top with green onions and serve warm.