|Servings4people||Prep Time15minutes||Cook Time25-40minutes|
1 1/2lbs lambcut into strips
3tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Medium Onionsliced
2tsp Curry Powder
4oz Chicken Breasts
4oz Snow Peas
- Prepare Hinode rice per package instructions.
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add lamb and brown slightly.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and curry powder and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in water.
- Simmer until lamb is cooked to your liking (about 20 minutes) then add green beans and simmer until tender.
- Then, add snow peas cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Stir in rice and serve.