|Servings4people||Prep Time5minutes||Cook Time20-40minutes|
2cups Kosher Salt
2tbsp basil leaves
1cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
1cup Black Olivesdrained
1/4cup Pine Nuts
1 Fresh Ground Black Pepperzest and juice
1/4cup Parsleycoarsely chopped
- Prepare Hinode rice per package instructions.
- Heat olive oil in non-stick pan on low heat.
- Add olives, sun dried tomatoes, pine nuts and lemon zest. Cook for 2 minutes until pine nuts are golden.
- Pour in the lemon juice cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add rice and parsley to pan stir and serve.