|Servings4people||Prep Time20minutes||Cook Time25-40minutes|
1 1/2lbs lambcubed
4tbsp Vegetable Oil
1tbsp Tomato Paste
2 Medium Oniondiced
2cups vegetable stock or water
4tbsp toasted slivered almonds
- Prepare Hinode rice per package instructions.
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add lamb and fry until lamb is browning.
- Add ginger, garlic, coriander, cinnamon and onions, stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and fry for 2 additional minutes.
- Add stock or water, cover and simmer on medium heat until lamb is soft (add more water if water boils dry).
- Add raisins and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked rice, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and sprinkle with toasted almonds.