Congratulations to @chewonthistv – our Hinode Recipe Challenge winner! Her One Pan Chimichurri Ground Turkey & Rice recipe is a tasty and simple dish to make any night of the week.
Find @chewonthistv Here!
1tbsp olive oil
1lb Ground turkey
1small Yellow OnionChopped
1 Red Bell PepperChopped
4 Garlic ClovesMinced
1tsp smoked paprika
1/2tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
1 3/4cup Low Sodium Chicken Stock or Broth
1 cup Flat Leaf Italian ParsleyChopped
1/2cup Fresh CilantroChopped
1tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in large skillet.
- Crumble in the ground turkey and cook until browned.
- Add the onions, bell pepper and garlic to the skillet and cook until fragrant.
- Mix in the salt, smoked paprika, cumin, oregano and red pepper flakes.
- Stir in the rice and chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let sit, covered, 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped parsley, cilantro and lime juice and toss to combine.
- Serve with lime wedges and enjoy!