|Servings2-3people||Prep Time15minutes||Cook Time40minutes|
1/2cup crumbled feta cheese
4large Red Bell Pepper
2tbsp olive oil
1tsp Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease baking sheet
- Prepare Hinode Rice per package directions.
- Wash bell peppers and cut off tops and remove seeds. (Lids will be used to cover once stuffed).
- Place bell pepper into the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked, checking every 5-10minutes.
- While peppers are roasting, heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the onions, basil, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper in oil for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the diced tomato, and cook for 5 minutes. Spoon in the cooked rice, and stir until heated through.
- Remove from heat, mix in the feta cheese, and spoon the mixture into the bell peppers.
- Return to the oven for 5 minutes. Serve immediately.