|Servings4People||Prep Time10Minutes||Cook Time15-40Minutes|
2cups Hinode Rice (any variety)uncooked
3/4cup White Wine
3/4cup Fish Stock
2 1/2cup Fresh Cream
14oz Snow Peas
1 1/2lbs Salmoncut into large strips, approx. 3 breasts
Salt and Pepperto taste
1/2bunch Fresh Dillchopped
- Prepare Hinode rice per package instructions.
- Place wine and stock into a pan and bring to a boil, simmer until reduced by half.
- Add cream, bring to a boil and simmer until reduced by half again.
- Add snow peas, simmer for a minute then add salmon.
- Season to taste and simmer until salmon is cooked to your liking (approx. 5-6 minutes).
- Stir in chopped dill.
- Serve salmon and sauce on a bed of freshly cooked Hinode rice .