|Servings4people||Prep Time5minutes||Cook Time20-40minutes|
4tbsp Vegetable Oil
1lb lean beef strips
2 Medium Onionsliced
1tbsp Brown Sugar
1/2cup red wine
1/2cup beef stock
- Prepare Hinode Rice per package instructions.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Season beef strips and add to hot oil and cook for a two minutes.
- Remove beef from pan and set aside.
- Add onions, stir until lightly browned, then add sugar and cook for another minute or two.
- Add red wine and stock; bring to the boil, return beef to pan and simmer until reduced.
- Serve beef on a bed of rice.