|Servings2People||Prep Time6Minutes||Cook Time15-40Minutes|
1 1/2cups Hinode Rice (any variety)cooked
1/4cup Chicken Stock
1tsp Curry Powder
1tbsp olive oil
1 Red Bell Pepperdiced
4oz Frozen Sweet Corn and Peascombined
1handful Baby Spinach Leaves
2 Hard Boiled Eggsroughly chopped
2 Green Onionssliced
Garlic Salt and Pepperto taste
- Cook Hiniode Rice per instructions on packaging.
- Spray salmon with olive oil and season with garlic salt and pepper.
- Grill salmon on barbeque with skin down to your liking (about 15 minutes) .
- Combine stock, curry powder, red bell pepper, corn, peas and baby spinach in a non-stick frying pan.Cook for 2 minutes on medium high heat.
- Remove from heat and add hard boiled eggs, cilantro and green onions.
- Mix with cooked rice and serve salmon on top of mixture.