|Servings5People||Prep Time15Minutes||Cook Time30-40Minutes|
3cups Hinode Rice (any variety)cooked
4tbsp Vegetable Oil
3tsp Crushed Ginger
3tsp Crushed Garlic
3tsp Crushed Coriander
1/2bunch Cilantroroughly chopped
Salt and Pepperto taste
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add beef and fry until lightly browned.
- Add onions, ginger, garlic, coriander, cinnamon, and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add stock or water and simmer until beef is tender. Prepare rice per package instructions.
- Add raisins, stir in the rice and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve and garnish with cilantro.
- Tips HINODE Fragrant Rice (Basmati or Jasmine) can be used in place of HINODE Long Grain Rice. To save time, you can use an already prepared spice mix.