|Servings4people||Prep Time10minutes||Cook Time20-40minutes|
4cups Hinode Brown Riceany variety
2tbsp Vegetable Oil
1tbsp Sesame Oil
2cloves garlicfinely chopped
2tbsp Fresh Gingergrated
1/2 Red Chili Pepperseeded and sliced
1cup Green Onionssliced
4tbsp Soy Sauce
8 iceburg lettuce leavescup shaped, washed
- Prepare Hinode rice per package instructions.
- Heat oil in non stick pan.
- Add ginger, garlic and chili, fry for 1 minute.
- Add minced pork and stir fry until cooked.
- Add 4 cups cooked rice and stir fry until rice is hot.
- Add soy sauce and green onions and heat for an additional 2 minutes.
- Fill mixture into lettuce cups and serve.