|Servings4people||Prep Time10minutes||Cook Time20-40minutes|
8.8ozpouch Hinode Chicken Flavored Rice Pouch
1lb Chicken Breastboneless and skinless
2tbsp tandoori curry paste
1 Small Onionsliced
1cup Green Beanssliced
1/2 red pepperchopped
1/3cup Coconut Milk
- Prepare Hinode rice per package instructions.
- In a lightly oiled, non-stick pan, cook chicken and Tandoori Curry Paste. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add onion, beans and red bell peppers to the same pan and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes or until the onion becomes soft and translucent.
- Return chicken to pan along with coconut milk and simmer for 1 minute.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.