|Servings4People||Prep Time10Minutes||Cook Time20Minutes|
2cups Hinode White Riceuncooked, any variety
2/3cup Coconut Milk
4 Mahi Mahi Steaks1" thick
1cup shitake mushroomssliced
1/4cup Green Onionsdiced, greens only
1tbsp olive oil
- Cook rice per package instructions, substituting 2/3 cup of water with coconut milk.
- Separately marinate the mahi-mahi and vegetables in teriyaki sauce.
- Grill fish and pineapple to your liking.
- Sauté remaining vegetables in teriyaki sauce on high until tender.
- Serve fish and vegetables on top of rice and garnish with green onions.